Business Insurance Placement
One-size-fits-all is fine for t-shirts, but never for insurance policies and insurance programs. Whether your needs include property, general liability, product liability, workers’ compensation, commercial auto, inland marine, umbrella coverages, personal home and auto or enhanced insurance to protect your directors and officers, we’d like the opportunity to custom-fit you with a policy.
When you have pressing questions about your insurance, nothing is worse than an unanswered phone call or an unreturned email. Between our simple and intuitive online management tools and our at-the-ready account executives, we will keep you in the loop and give you instant access to answers and support. For good measure, we regularly evaluate how effective we are at serving your needs.
Property & Casualty Risk Management
M3 will help you manage the health, safety and environmental risks your business faces - before there’s a problem. We take the time to walk through your exposures with you, so we can position and place that risk with the right insurance market. If you cannot transfer portions of your risk to an insurance policy, we develop tailored strategies aimed at avoiding or managing it.
Loss Control Services:
- Auditing and Benchmarking: We’ll pinpoint your strengths and key opportunities for improvement through on-site surveys and assessments. Save money by documenting with photos and videos and by extracting the right information from Workers’ Compensation claims.
- Regulatory Compliance Assistance: Our resource-rich web portal simplifies and manages your OSHA reporting, and notifies you of regulatory updates and learning opportunities offered by our Governmental Compliance Unit.
- Program Development and Training: We develop programs and train your team about auto and fleet safety, return-to-work programs, drug and alcohol testing, cell phone safety and more.
- Client Education: We offer on-site and online seminars and workshops to empower you. Sign-up to improve health and safety while minimizing risk and cost.
- Workers’ Compensation Risk Analysis Report (RAR): The RAR is a diagnostic tool that allows us to share key findings on your losses and point you to lower premiums. It highlights where the losses occurred, who or what caused them and how to control and prevent future losses.
You can’t fit a square peg into a round hole. Nor can you offer a nursing home and a trucking company the same insurance policy. At M3, we have people, insurance companies and services specifically focused on the needs of your business.
"They are our trusted consultants. They are truly a part of our organization. I'd give each of them an employee ID. They're one of us."