Brendan Bush is an account executive at M3 Insurance. He specializes in counseling construction companies, real estate companies, design professionals, and environmental firms on property and casualty insurance and overall commercial risk management needs. Bush pairs his legal background with his industry experience to serve as a trusted advisor to his clients.
Prior to joining M3, Bush practiced law for eight years with concentration on complex commercial litigation surrounding variety of commercial matters from case inception through appeal, including: construction defect, product liability, breach of contract, commercial torts, and personal injury matters. Outside of litigation, he handled a wide variety of corporate matters related to the construction and manufacturing industries including reviewing, drafting, and negotiating construction contracts, drafting commercial warranties and sales contracts, and advising commercial clients on best practices for overall risk management.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts in political science from Marquette University
- Earned Juris Doctorate from the University of Notre Dame Law School
- Joined M3 in 2019
- Licensed to practice law in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Construction Risk Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- “Up and Coming Lawyer” – Wisconsin Law Journal
- “Rising Star” – Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Wisconsin, Construction Law and Public Contracts Section, advisor to the board of directors
- NAIOP Wisconsin, public policy and new member committees
- CARW, new member committee
- Marquette University High School, assistant tennis coach
- Marquette University Hunger Clean-Up, volunteer
- Marquette University Center of Real Estate, advisory board member