Chris Kenyon CWCP
Chris Kenyon is a partner and the managing director of senior living & social services practice at M3 Insurance. She serves as a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader for M3’s senior living and social services practice and is responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that specifically impact this industry.
Kenyon was instrumental in developing M3’s workers’ compensation Risk Analysis Report, a tool that helps businesses assess and benchmark their safety performance. She also conducts workshops for clients on topics such as safety and return-to-work programs.
In addition, Kenyon continues to manage a growing book of business. In this capacity, she places property and casualty insurance products, and counsels existing clients about risk management strategies and insurance planning.
- Earned bachelor’s degree in finance with an emphasis on risk management and insurance from University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- Joined M3 in 1996
- First served as commercial account administrator
- promoted to senior account executive and partner in 1998
- Advanced to her current position in 2016
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Certified Workers’ Compensation Professional (CWCP)
- Wisconsin Assisted Living Association (WALA), board/committee member
- Wisconsin Coalition for Collaborative Excellence in Assisted Living (WCCEAL), advisory board
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Center for Health Administration and Aging Service Excellence (CHAASE), advisory board
- University of Wisconsin–La Crosse, advisory board