Cindy Van Asten GBDS
Cindy Van Asten is a senior account executive partner at M3 Insurance. She serves as clients’ go-to resource for employee benefit programs, consulting and advising on plan design, administration, and strategy.
In addition to managing and growing her book of business, Van Asten serves as the regional sales lead of Green Bay market for employee benefits. As such, she works closely with other members of the M3 Green Bay team to identify and acquire new business, implement go-to-market strategies, and build strong partnerships with key business leaders, insurance companies and community organizations.
Van Asten also holds the role of director of healthcare practice, serving as a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader in this area, responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that specifically impact this practice.
- Educational background in healthcare administration
- Gained 9 years of experience in business development with Prevea Clinic
- Joined M3 in 2005
- Licensed life and health agent Wisconsin and Michigan
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist (GBDS)
- E.W. Women’s Networking group, member/ steering committee
- Freedom Business Association, member
- Leadership Green Bay and Leadership Fox Cities programs, alumni