Cullen Maricque FCAS, MAAA, CPCU
Cullen Maricque is a senior actuary and data scientist at M3 Insurance. With a focus in property and casualty, he provides clients with a wide range of actuarial, quantitative, and technology solutions. He is also a leader in M3’s efforts surrounding data analytics.
As a qualified actuary in the property and casualty space, Maricque specializes in corporate actuarial services across several lines of business insurance coverage, including workers’ compensation, general liability, product liability, auto liability, warranty, and more. To enhance traditional actuarial offerings, Maricque is an avid programmer, software developer, and analytics expert. He has constructed numerous complex predictive models and developed web applications including M3’s Health Tracker App which helps employers manage COVID-19 exposure.
- Earned Bachelors of Business Administration in actuarial science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Four years as an actuarial consultant for Oliver Wyman, a Marsh & McLennan Companies subsidiary
- Joined M3 in 2019
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society (FCAS),
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries (MAAA)
- Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Actuarial Foundation, math motivator volunteer