David Rudnik is national surety director at M3 Insurance, serving as one of the agency’s in-house surety experts and advisors. He brings more than 35 years of relationships, expertise, and experience in surety underwriting to this role.
Prior to joining M3, Rudnik was president of Rudnik Surety, Inc., a surety exclusive bonding agency. He began his career in the industry in 1985 and steadily grew the agency to over 300 contractors representing 21 sureties on a national basis. His primary focus was on providing unique business development & risk management services to new and emerging contractors needed to support their growth plans.Completed undergraduate studies at Hamline University in St. Paul Minnesota
- Joined M3 in 2020
- Licensed property and casualty agent
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP), member
- National Veterans Small Business Coalition (NVSBC), member
- Minnesota Association of Women Contractors, prior board member
- Greater Twin Cities United Way, member