David Seno is the senior director of M&A Risk Solutions at M3 Insurance. In this role he provides first-in-class mergers & acquisitions (M&A) transactional insurance solutions to a wide array of strategic acquirers, private equity firms, and portfolio companies.
Seno’s expertise and deep knowledge of M&A and transactional risk insurance products ensures a comprehensive understanding of the buyers’ underlying risks along with the ability to effectively and efficiently identify and execute risk transfer solutions before the transaction is signed or closed.
- Earned Juris Doctor (J.D.), magna cum laude, from Marquette University Law School
- Earned a Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Accounting from Marquette University Graduate School of Business
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Gained experience and expertise assisting public and private companies with obtaining bespoke insurance solutions as a former partner and M&A lawyer at Foley & Lardner, LLP
- During his legal career, he represented buyers, sellers, investors and target companies in over 80 domestic and international transactions with an aggregate transaction value exceeding $9 billion
- Joined M3 in 2022
- Member of American Bar Association and State Bar of Wisconsin
- Acritas Stars: Independently Rated Lawyers, Stand-Out Lawyer recognition
- Wisconsin Wills for Heroes Program, pro bono attorney
- Third grade classes, Junior Achievement volunteer
- Village of Fox Point, WI Building Board, previous member