Emily Donohue is a claims advisor at M3 Insurance. In this role, she helps lead the agency’s property and casualty claims management efforts and continually improve claims processing procedures. She provides claims support not only to clients but to her M3 colleagues as well, offering them direction regarding the management of their clients’ claims.
- Earned Bachelor of Science degree in psychology from Bellarmine University
- Gained over 14 years of complex commercial claims experience with Travelers and State Farm
- Joined M3 in 2017
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Journey House (Milwaukee), fundraiser and event organizer
- Brookfield East girls’ soccer, fundraiser
- Cabbage Patch Settlement House (KY), volunteer