Emily Selck is director of cyber liability at M3 Insurance. In this role, she is responsible for sales support, market relations, training, and thought leadership within the cyber, media, and technology error and omissions (E&O) lines of coverage. Selck also oversees and develops M3’s cyber book of business. In serving as a cyber security strategist and advisor, she helps clients mitigate cyber exposures through preventative controls and formal risk transfer mechanisms.
Selck has been published on the subject of cyber liability in the following publications: Risk and Insurance, the Cannabis Industry Journal, and Security World.
- Earned degree in organizational communication from North Central College
- Earned Cyber COPE Insurance Certification from Carnegie Mellon University
- Served as senior vice president and cyber liability practice leader for HUB International
- Served as senior broker at Integro Insurance Brokers and Aon Risk Services
- Joined M3 in 2020
- Licensed property and casualty agent in Illinois
- Chicagoland RIMS, panel member
- Oklahoma Health and Safety Conference, panel member
- Retirement Advisory Council, panel member
- Entrepreneurship Institute, panel member