Kurt Mihelich is a retirement plan consultant for M3 Financial, a sales and service organization providing insurance, executive benefits, and retirement planning. He seeks to mitigate employer liability with his deep understanding of retirement plans, fiduciary obligations, and the regulatory environments. He meets clients’ service needs through employee education meetings, and financial reviews.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Began financial services career in 1995 with RW Baird & Company
- Served as vice president of retirement plan sales for New York Life Investment Management
- Joined M3 in 2010
Investment advisory services offered through M3 Financial, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from M3 Insurance.
- Licensed investment advisory representative
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®).