Marleah Keuler Grahek is a risk manager at M3 Insurance. She works with clients in the long-term care, assisted living, and social services industry to identify and develop risk management programs surrounding workers’ compensation and liability exposures.
Marleah prides herself on her first-hand experience in health care operations to provide insightful risk management services in areas including regulatory compliance, quality assurance and performance improvement programs, corporate compliance, employee safety, OSHA, and other operational risk exposures.
- Earned bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Gained nine years of industry experience through role as nursing home administrator
- Joined M3 in 2021
- Wisconsin-licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- LeadingAge Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Association of County Homes
- UW-Eau Claire Health Care Administration Program, CHAASE Advisory Board Member