Nancy Cirra is a senior account executive at M3 Insurance. Her primary role is to place and service employee benefit insurance products. In this capacity, Cirra consults with and advises clients about the design, implementation and management of their benefit programs.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts degree in business and management from Alverno College
- Gained more than 35 years of insurance and employee benefits industry experience through various sales and marketing roles with local, international and carrier organizations
- Joined M3 in 2006
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist (GBDS)
- Greater Milwaukee Employee Benefits Council (GMEBC), member/past president
- Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer (MACC Fund), fundraiser