Nicole Dahl is an account executive at M3 Insurance. Specializing in employee benefits, Dahl coordinates ongoing service for clients to ensure that their coverage meets their needs. She consults with and advises clients about the design, implementation and management of their benefit programs.
Dahl works with private and public sector clients of ranging size demographics. She serves as an advisor to clients, offering experience with both fully insured and self-funded coverage options as well as a deep knowledge of healthcare consumerism, long and short-term benefits strategies, and employee communication and engagement.
- Gained over 20 years of industry experience with focus on strong broker/client relationships
- Joined M3 in 2016
- First served as account manager, February-May 2016
- Advanced to current role, May 2016
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR)
- United States Pony Club, adult sponsor/board member/secretary