Paul Klein is a senior risk manager at M3 Insurance. He partners with clients to identify potential exposures in the areas of general liability, property, and workers’ compensation. He serves as a liaison with carriers, managing claims and services provided to the insureds.
As a board certified industrial hygienist (CIH), Klein also offers a wealth of experience and expertise around preventing and managing occupational diseases and helping employers reduce hazards in the workplace. He designs and implements programs to improve safety and reduce property and general liability exposures, and he provides incident recovery support to avoid business interruptions.
- Earned Bachelor of Science in environmental health from Illinois State University
- Gained over 15 years of industrial hygiene, safety services, and property & casualty insurance consulting experience through previous roles
- Joined M3 in 2017
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certified
- Authorized OSHA 10-hour general industry trainer
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA), member
- AIHA Chicago section, board member from 2009-2012
- Saint Jude Children’s Hospital, supporter
- Friends of Animals, supporter
- Parkview Christian Church, active member