Rick Kekula is a senior executive vice president and partner at M3 Insurance. He serves as counsel to the chief executive officer in relation to his specific areas of expertise. Kekula is a founding partner of the property and casualty division and a member of M3’s Executive Operating Committee.
- Earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in business marketing and management from St. Norbert College
- Joined M3 in 1985
- Instrumental in starting M3’s property and casualty division
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- RiskProNet International, past president
- Independent Insurance Agents of Wisconsin (IIAW), government affairs and best practices committees