Scott Faris is an account executive at M3 Insurance. His primary role is to counsel construction companies, developers and owners on property and casualty insurance and surety bond coverage needs. Using risk management strategies and insurance planning, Faris designs solutions for clients within the construction and real estate industry. He evaluates contractual risk transfer provisions to protect clients from unforeseen loss or liability.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts degree from Ursinus College
- Completed graduate study in organizational management at the University of Pennsylvania
- Gained more than 20 years in the insurance industry through roles with Wausau Insurance Company and Marsh, Inc. in Philadelphia.
- Opened Madison, WI office for Alexander and Alexander (AON) before joining M3
- Joined M3 in 1996
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Construction Risk Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- CPCU Society, member
- Dairyland CPCU Society Chapter, past vice president
- Wisconsin Association of General Contractors (AGC), associate board member