Starie Thompson is an account executive with M3 Elevate, a division of M3 Insurance specializing in business insurance and employee benefits for growing companies. She is exclusively dedicated to serving the employee benefit needs of growing businesses, focusing on building and maintaining strong relationships with clients as well as insurance carrier partners. Thompson consults with her clients on their overall insurance programs, helping develop new and more efficient ways to serve their specific insurance needs.
As the M3 Elevate employee benefits lead, Thompson acts as a resource to her colleagues and works closely with leadership to ensure that technology, product and staffing resources continue to pace with the growing needs of the specialization.
- Earned Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Cardinal Stritch University
- Served in the US Army Reserve
- Gained over five years of industry experience as an employee benefits specialist at MJ Care, Inc.
- Joined M3 in 2012
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Wisconsin Realtor Association (WRA), member
- National Realtor Association (NRA), member
- Ascender Academy, board member
- City of Light Church, treasurer