Tyler Stuntebeck is a wellness consultant at M3 Insurance. In this role, he serves as a strategic partner to M3 sales and service by working with clients to develop comprehensive work-site wellness programs. He is responsible for partnering with vendors, carriers, and M3 sales and service to advise clients on the development of health and wellness strategies to meet client business objectives, and engage employees in healthier lifestyles.
- Earned Bachelor of Science in health promotion and wellness/Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Gained experience through wellness roles with Lands’ End, UW Medical Foundation, YMCA of Dane County, and Dean Health Plan
- Joined M3 in 2017
- Exercise Physiology Certification from American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM EP-C)
- Certified Health Coach through American Council on Exercise
- Clean Lakes Alliance, volunteer
- YMCA of Dane County, volunteer