Insuring Your Unique Risks
M3 offers candid, insightful advice on how to best insure your possessions and estate. We approach your portfolio through the lens of our experience, identifying gaps in your coverage and recommending innovative risk management strategies that will keep you, your family, and your lifestyle protected.
- High value homes, condos and apartments
- Coastal, secondary and seasonal homes
- Daily drive automobiles, exotic and collector cars
- Jewelry, fine art and collectibles
- Boats, yachts, personal watercraft and recreational vehicles
- Umbrella and excess liability coverage
- Travel/accident and trip interruption/cancellation insurance
- Sewer/water and flood insurance
- Identity theft restoration and cyber liability coverage
- Equipment and breakdown coverage
- Group Personal Liability Insurance
Choosing an insurance partner that has experience protecting personal net worth, multiple homes, and high-value collections doesn’t have to be a shot in the dark. Just look for the Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM) designation.
An advisor with the CPRM designation can be trusted to handle all of the complex needs that an affluent family may have when it comes to insurance coverage. There are only a handful of CPRMs in Wisconsin, but three of them are a part of the M3 Private Client Group team.