Date & Time:
12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
The Construction and Real Estate (CRE) Post-Pandemic panelist event will feature James VanBuskirk, account executive with M3 Elevate. VanBuskirk will provide attendees with insurance-centric information about what is occurring in the commercial real estate market. His valuable industry knowledge comes from his experience consulting and advising clients on the design, implementation, and management of business insurance coverages. In 2021, VanBuskirk earned his Executive MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
The CRE Post-Pandemic panelist event will include everything tenants, landlords, and investors need to know as we rebuild during the post-pandemic. Many of the topics discussed will focus on the impact inflation is having on the commercial real estate market. This interactive session allows guests to ask questions and receive expert advice from the panel on inflation, rising interest rates, projections, and how this affects leasing & sales.
Takeaways for attendees:
- Insight into commercial real estate insurance to make informed decisions
- Understand how inflation is changing the commercial real estate market
- Ways to reduce liability while maximizing CRE investment
Who should attend:
Open to all – with a focus on tenants, landlords, and investors in commercial real estate
- Darcy Pinasco, Assistant Vice President | Business Banking Development Consultant, U.S. Bank
- James VanBuskirk, Account Executive, M3 Elevate
- Heather Ewing, CCIM | Founder & CEO, ABSTRACT Commercial Real Estate LLC
- Carole J. Schaeffer, MPA, Leed Greed Assoc., Vice President of Business Development, Friede & Associates
- Elyse L. Smithback, First Vice President ‑ Business Banking, Park Bank
- Daniele St. Marie Thompson, Founding Partner, St. Marie Law, LLC