Insuring Your Unique Risks
Our personal lines team offers candid, insightful advice on how to best insure your possessions and estate. We approach your portfolio through the lens of our experience, identifying gaps in your coverage and recommending innovative risk management strategies that will keep you, your family, and your lifestyle protected.
- Homes, condos and apartments
- Coastal, secondary and seasonal homes
- Daily drive automobiles, exotic and collector cars
- Jewelry, fine art and collectibles
- Boats, yachts, personal watercraft and recreational vehicles
- Umbrella and excess liability coverage
- Travel/accident and trip interruption/cancellation insurance
- Sewer/water and flood insurance
- Identity theft restoration and cyber liability coverage
- Equipment and breakdown coverage
- Group Personal Liability Insurance
Choosing an insurance partner that has experience protecting personal net worth, multiple homes, and high-value collections doesn’t have to be a shot in the dark. Just look for the Certified Personal Risk Manager (CPRM) designation.
An advisor with the CPRM designation can be trusted to handle all of the complex needs that an affluent family may have when it comes to insurance coverage. There are only a handful of CPRMs in Wisconsin, but two of them are a part of the M3 Elevate team.
Individual Health Plans
Choosing an individual health plan is a bit more difficult than signing up for a group health insurance plan, but there is a benefit – choice. When you decide to pursue an individual health plan, you have the entire marketplace at your disposal. M3 Elevate educates you on your options and provides guidance on smart insurance decisions that fit your needs and fall within your budget.
You may be able to customize your individual plan by choosing:
- Out-of-pocket limits
- Provider network physicians
Individual Dental Plans Available Through Delta Dental
Whether you’re self-employed, transitioning from an existing dental insurance plan, retired, or just need dental coverage because your employer doesn’t offer it, we offer cost-effective choices for individuals and families through our partnership with Delta Dental.
Be certain to choose “Virginia Van Haren” as the agent on the quote form. If you have questions or concerns, you can reach out to Virginia directly.