Insuring Your Unique Risks
Our personal lines team offers candid, insightful advice on how to best insure your possessions and estate. We approach your portfolio through the lens of our experience, identifying gaps in your coverage and recommending innovative risk management strategies that will keep you, your family, and your lifestyle protected.
- Homes, condos & apartments
- Coastal, secondary & seasonal homes
- Daily drive automobiles, exotic & collector cars
- Jewelry, fine art & collectibles
- Boats, yachts, personal watercraft & recreational vehicles
- Umbrella & excess liability coverage
- Travel/accident & trip interruption/cancellation insurance
- Sewer/water & flood insurance
- Identity theft restoration & cyber liability coverage
- Equipment & breakdown coverage
- Group personal liability insurance
The CPRM Difference
An advisor with the CPRM designation can be trusted to handle all of the complex insurance coverage needs that an affluent family may have. There are only a handful of CPRMs in Wisconsin, but two of them are a part of the M3 Elevate team.
Individual Dental Plans Available Through Delta Dental or Ameritas
Whether you’re self-employed, transitioning from an existing dental insurance plan, retired, or just need dental coverage because your employer doesn’t offer it, we offer cost-effective choices for individuals and families through our partnerships with Delta Dental and Ameritas.
On the enrollment portion of the Delta Dental quote form select “Natalie Damro” in the Broker Name field. If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to Natalie Damro directly.