M3 Foundation — Giving With A Purpose
The M3 Foundation is committed to making financial contributions to organizations that focus on:
Built On A Foundation Of Giving
The spirit of giving has been integral to M3 since our founding more than 50 years ago. With the launch of the M3 Foundation in 2016, M3 has taken this instinct of generosity to the next level. M3 continues to support the charitable attitudes and actions of M3 employees, while the M3 Foundation solidifies our commitment to building for a successful future. By organizing our giving efforts, we’re ensuring positive change in our communities for generations to come.
In this video Feed My People Food Bank thanks the M3 Foundation for its support.
Feed My People rescues food that might otherwise be thrown away from donor manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, and growers. They then distribute the donated food to hunger-relief programs throughout west central Wisconsin. The M3 Foundation is proud to support this organization and the good work it does in our community.
Stay Connected With M3’s Community Initiatives
M3 Foundation Recipients
M3 Foundation Quick Hits
- Since its inception, M3 Foundation has given a total of $1,160,000
- More than 50 new requests for gifts are submitted each year
- Most gifts are given on a multi-year basis
- The foundation’s 501(c)(3) tax exempt status allows much greater impact than giving directly through M3
- Nine individuals – all employees of M3 Insurance representing a cross-section of functional responsibilities and geographic locations – make up the foundation’s Board of Directors
Since its inception, M3 Foundation has given a total of
over $1 million to 100
different eligible organizations.
Apply For A Grant From M3 Foundation
Timing of Gifts
Current requests are considered for gifts being made in 2022
Grant request deadline: December 31
Notification to all applicants, including grant recipients: February 28