Financial Services as a Component of Your Integrated Benefits
We believe your organization’s retirement programs should integrate with your overall employee benefits and risk control strategies. That’s why our team of retirement plan consultants includes industry insiders that can help you see through the hidden risks of plan management and hidden motives of those involved in traditional plan distribution.
We also understand the impact that financial health has on your employees and your organization’s bottom line. As a result, M3 Financial is closely aligned with M3 Insurance’s employee benefits and property & casualty teams, products, and services.
Here’s how we do it:
- Use data to analyze the correlation between financial stress and population health
- Develop strategies to help with employee health issues that can result from financial stress
- Design programs that employees need and want, including budgeting assistance, debt management, and college savings
- Integrate health savings accounts (HSAs) and other retirement savings vehicles
- Develop incentive programs for financial wellness engagement and progress monitoring
- Develop and document appropriate process and procedure for plan fiduciaries
- Uncover hidden fees and risks associated with “fixed” accounts
- Avoid individual rollovers and investment product to avoid conflicts of interest
Employer-Sponsored Retirement Plans
In today’s war for talent, offering retirement plans has become more than just a “nice to have”. This benefit is now an expectation that employers can’t afford to ignore if they want to attract the best talent. It also makes good business sense long after the hires have been made.
Here’s why: Employees who are confident in their financial future are more productive at work, take less sick leave, have lower rate of disability claims, retire when they’re ready (reducing company health care costs), and speak more favorably of the company culture.
Life Insurance Planning
Turn to M3 Financial for guidance and tools designed to help keep your business, family, and estate protected and prevent the kinds of devastating surprises that could arise without them.
- Life Insurance
- Key Person Protection
- Buy/Sell Funding
- Disability Income Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
An executive benefits program allows you to focus on gaps in your plan while helping you attract, hire and retain the best talent. M3 Financial will partner with you to offer plans designed to protect your leadership team and their families with enhancements such as:
- Supplemental Disability
- Non-Qualified Retirement Planning
- Deferred Compensation
- Executive Bonus Arrangement
Retail Financial Advisory
When your employees are financially secure, they are more engaged and able to do better work. Your organization can support employees’ financial wellness by connecting them with a financial advisor that will break down complicated jargon into easy-to-understand investment advice. M3 has you covered.
Nick Natzke, our in-house financial advisor provides a best-in-class benefit you can provide your employees to assist them in financial planning and investment management.
Educational Tools & Resources at Your Fingertips
As a client of M3 Financial, your employees and their family members have access to the M3 Financial Online Education Center, which houses brief videos on budgeting, investing & money basics, Medicare, health savings accounts, pre-tax vs. Roth contributions, wills and estate planning, and more.