Laurie S. Miller MBA
Laurie Miller is the director of employee benefits for Northcentral IL at M3 Insurance. As such, she works closely with other members of the M3 team in Rockford IL and Southern WI to identify and acquire new business, implement go-to-market strategies, and build strong partnerships with key business leaders, insurance companies and community organizations.
Miller serves as a go-to resource for employee benefits program solutions and human resources consulting. She draws on 30+ years of innovative experience in advising clients on the plan design, administration, and strategy of their benefit offerings. Prior to M3, she started her own insurance agency twice. Rockford Chamber of Commerce has named her one of their Twenty People You Should Know (2021) as well as a Woman Business Owner of the Year (2018). She is also a eight-time winner of the Risk and Insurance Magazine National Power Broker Award.
Miller is passionate about strengthening her community by giving her time and talent to various business and volunteer organizations. During the pandemic she sewed over 300 masks in a variety of themes – mostly for clients.
- Earned bachelor’s degree from Eastern Illinois University
- Earned Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Northern Illinois University
- Joined M3 in 2021
- Licensed life and health agent in multiple states including: Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Tennessee
- Power Broker® award winner, Risk & Insurance
- SHRM, member
- RFSHRM, member
- Rockford Chamber of Commerce, member
- HR Leaders Monthly Networking Group, founder
- Women of Today’s Manufacturing, executive board
- Rock River Valley Tooling and Machining Association, member
- Employee Association of Northern Il, member
- Feed My Starving Children, volunteer
- Pec Playhouse Theatre, volunteer committee member & costumer