M3 is committed to ESG
Environmental, social & governance initiatives are integrated into all aspects of our business.
We strive for common understanding and appreciation of ESG among our stakeholder groups, and we recognize our collective responsibility to drive positive change and make the world a better place. From natural resource conservation and employee wellbeing to financial transparency and business continuity plans, M3 is diligent in our efforts to identify, prioritize, and take action on opportunities in the ESG space.
Our efforts and investments in environmental sustainability include:
- State-of-the-art, high efficiency HVAC and air filtration
- All LED lighting, automatic light dimming via sensors
- Energy Star products (appliances, computers, etc.)
- Eco-friendly landscape maintenance including bio retention ponds
- Sustainable construction materials
- Creation of a client portal for document sharing and electronic policy binders
- Remote work options to reduce carbon footprint
- Water filling stations
- Recycled products throughout, including fishing nets recovered from Indian Ocean in “Main Street” flooring
Our goal is to create and nurture a culture of inclusion and opportunity for our employees, clients, industry partners and community.
For M3ers, we offer:
- Programs to support holistic wellbeing (financial, social, emotional, and physical)
- Opportunities to have fun and build our culture together
- Talent development: ongoing career development and personal development, including M3YOU and internship programs
- Processes to ensure only objective criteria, qualifications, and abilities are considered when promoting people
- A DEI program focused on building a culture that celebrates all dimensions that make M3ers different, and fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace for all M3ers.
What M3’s ESG efforts look like for…
We advise and consult with clients to help them create a gold standard employee experience to enhance engagement and satisfaction, as we do at M3. Additionally, we offer a DEI Toolkit to assist clients with their DEI efforts, available through the MyM3 client portal.
Our Insurance Partners
We work closely with our carrier partners to attract new talent and forge a sense of trust among our shared stakeholders – our clients and our communities. These partnerships also serve to strengthen our industry as a whole.
Each M3er receives 16 hours of Volunteer Time Off (VTO) annually to jumpstart their passion for giving back to their community. In 2016 we launched the M3 Foundation, to ensure impactful giving within our communities for generations to come.
As an independent, privately owned organization with 50+ shareholders, governance is critical to our business. At the core of M3’s corporate governance is our Board of Directors.
The Board’s oversight ensures business is conducted in a manner that best serves the long-term interest of all stakeholders.
Enterprise Risk Management and Business Continuity
M3 has vigorous ERM and business continuity (crisis management) plans in place to ensure the appropriate teams exist to assess, test and mitigate risks. Additionally, these plans are supplemented by a robust insurance program.