Bec Kurzynske is the director of education and government and director of employee benefits – Northeast WI at M3 Insurance. Her primary role is to assist her clients in the design, implementation, and management of their benefit plans. Kurzynske serves as a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader, and is responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that specifically impact the education and government practice. Her education and professional background provide her with a unique understanding of Wisconsin’s public sector.
In addition to managing and growing her book of business, Kurzynske serves as a director of employee benefits for Northeast WI. As such, she works closely with other members of the M3 Green Bay team to identify and acquire new business, implement go-to-market strategies, and build strong partnerships with key business leaders, insurance companies and community organizations.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts in secondary education and broad field social studies from St. Norbert College
- Earned Master of Education in reading education from Viterbo University
- Earned Master of Education in administration and supervision/Wisconsin superintendent of schools certification from Viterbo University
- Served in relevant roles as a teacher, building administrator, central office administrator, and superintendent of schools
- Joined M3 in 2019
- Licensed life and health agent in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Holds teacher licenses in social studies, history, political science, psychology, sociology and reading
- Holds administrator licenses for the roles of principal, director of curriculum, student services director, and superintendent of schools
- Wisconsin Association of School District Administrators (WASDA)
- Wisconsin Association of School Boards (WASB)
- Wisconsin Association of School Personnel Administrators (WASPA)
- Greater Green Bay Chamber of Commerce (GGBCC) Partners in Education, board member
- Red Raider Field of Dreams, fundraising work group
- Pulaski Area Chamber of Commerce, economic development committee