Brad Niebuhr is senior account executive and partner at M3 Insurance. Specializing in employee benefits, he coordinates ongoing service for clients to ensure that their coverage meets their needs. He consults with and advises clients about the design, implementation and management of their benefit programs.
In addition to managing and growing his book of business, Niebuhr also serves as a director of employee benefits for Southcentral WI. As such, he works closely with other members of the M3 Madison team to identify and acquire new business, implement go-to-market strategies, and build strong partnerships with key business leaders, insurance companies and community organizations.
- Earned degree in sociology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Gained industry experience as an assistant life underwriter with American Family Insurance
- Joined M3 in 1997
- Field Service Representative, 1997-2002
- Promoted to account executive, 2002
- Advanced to senior account executive and partner, 2008
- Named director of employee benefits-Madison market
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- The First Tee of South Central Wisconsin, board member
- Alexis de Tocqueville Society, member
- Coaches vs. Cancer, member/past chair
- The Meriter Foundation, steering committee
- Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC), President’s Advisory Council (PAC)