Brad Reitzner CIC, CRM
Brad Reitzner is executive vice president of property & casualty and partner at M3 Insurance. In this role, he is responsible for the overall direction, performance, growth and retention strategies of the property & casualty product line, practice groups, and sales teams. Reitzner is a member of M3’s Executive Operating Committee.
Beyond the office he enjoys spending time with his two children, golfing, traveling, dining at supper clubs, and watching college football.
- Earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Platteville
- Joined M3 in 2013
- First served as an account executive
- Expanded role to direct both the manufacturing and distribution and business captives practice groups
- Advanced to vice president of property & casualty sales 2020
- Promoted to current position in 2021
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- IIAW, Board of Directors
- RiskProNet, Board of Directors
- Mound City Bank, Board of Directors
- United Way, Finance & Insurance Cabinet