Casey FitzRandolph CIC, CAWC
Casey FitzRandolph is a senior account executive and partner at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property and casualty insurance, with a focus on the manufacturing and distribution industry, he supports the agency’s efforts to gain new business and build lasting client relationships.
FitzRandolph designs insurance solutions for his clients using risk management strategies and consults with and advises them throughout their policy period to ensure that their coverage continues to meet their needs.
- Studied business administration at Carroll College in Waukesha
- Won an Olympic Gold Medal in 500 meter speed skating, 2002
- Gained experience as account representative with Wausau Signature Agency, 2006-2009
- Joined M3 in 2009
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Authority on Workers’ Compensation (CAWC)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points certified (HACCP)
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Dream Bikes, board member
- Agrace Foundation Board, member
- Devotes volunteer time and motivation to a wide variety of community activities and organizations throughout southern Wisconsin