Cathleen Christensen CIC, CRM
Cathleen Christensen is a senior account executive at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property and casualty insurance, she designs insurance solutions for her clients using risk management strategies. In this capacity, she helps assess and manage risk that may affect their business reputation, the safety of their employees, and their financial prosperity.
In addition to serving her book of business, Christensen acts as managing director of M3’s Fond du Lac office. In this role, she manages overall office functions, facilitates cross-division growth strategies, and serves as a primary conduit from the Fond du Lac office to senior leadership.
- Gained more than 35 years of industry experience through roles with Chubb and Hierl Insurance
- Joined M3 in 2020
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Certified Risk Manager (CRM)
- UWO-Fond du Lac Foundation, board member
- Fond du Lac Festivals, board member
- Fond du Lac Morning Rotary, active member/past president
- Rotary District 6270, membership committee chair