Charlie Munkwitz QPFC, RPA, CPFA
Charlie Munkwitz is a retirement plan consultant for M3 Financial. M3 Financial is a team of consultants servicing a diverse group of retirement plan clients, focusing on employer support and employee retirement readiness.
As a retirement plan consultant, Munkwitz has a deep understanding of retirement plans, fiduciary obligations, and the regulatory environments. He provides guidance and makes adjustments on plan design based on the needs and goals of his clients.
- Earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in finance and risk management from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Joined M3 Financial in 2015
- First served as a retirement plan relationship manager
- Promoted to current position in 2022
Investment advisory services offered through M3 Financial, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from M3 Insurance.
- Licensed investment advisory representative
- Qualified Plan Financial Consultant (QPFC)
- Retirement Plan Associate (RPA)
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor (CPFA)