Chris Halverson is the director of rapid response & recovery and a partner at M3 Insurance. In this capacity, he works closely with clients who experience catastrophic events to assess the damage, consult with them on next steps, and coordinate the resources they need in order to move forward and protect their employees and their business.
Halverson also serves as M3’s risk management sales director. In this role, he works in the field supporting M3’s risk management efforts in driving new business and supporting client risk mitigation programs. He develops educational materials for internal and external use and provides clients with safety and risk management services.
- Earned an associate degree in fire science from Madison Area Technical College
- 13 years as the safety manager for Stoughton Trailers
- Three years as the emergency medical service director for the city of Stoughton
- Joined M3 in 2003
- Served as M3’s director of risk management for both property and casualty and employee benefits
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- American Red Cross of Wisconsin-Southwest Chapter, board member
- Wisconsin Council of Safety, board member
- Wisconsin Public Risk Managers Association (PRIMA), board member
- American Society of Safety Engineers, member
- National Fire Protection Association, member
- Wisconsin Emergency Medical Services Association Bullet, member
- EMT- Advanced for the City of Stoughton Emergency Medical Services, volunteer since 1991
R3 – Rapid Response & Recovery
When the unthinkable happens, M3 clients can rely on their partnership with M3 to move from crisis to command. M3’s Rapid Response & Recovery unit (R3) is a team with decades of hands-on, real-world crisis management experience.