Clara Gruber is an underwriting advisor at M3 Insurance. She specializes in employee benefits, supporting the agency’s efforts to secure new business and strengthen existing client relationships. Gruber’s work includes reviewing health plan costs and performance for renewals, developing and maintaining health plan performance reports, and annual funding forecasts.
- Earned bachelor’s degree in mathematics education from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Joined M3 in 2020
- Served as an employee benefits account specialist in the Eau Claire and Green Bay markets
- Promoted to underwriting analyst, 2021
- Advanced to underwriting advisor, 2024
- Wisconsin-licensed life & health agent