Colleen Hasler is a senior risk manager at M3 Insurance, exclusively providing service to Jim Yeager’s book of business. Specializing in property and casualty, she partners with clients to identify potential risks and design and implement safety programs to reduce property, general liability, and workers’ compensation exposures.
Hasler also provides disaster recovery support to help clients avoid extended business interruptions. She serves as a liaison between carriers and the insured in managing claims and services provided.
- Earned Bachelor of Science in business administration from Edgewood College
- Earned Masters of Science in safety studies from the University of Wisconsin–Whitewater
- Earned Masters of Science in nursing from the University of Wisconsin–Madison
- Joined M3 in2003
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse–Specialist and Case Manager (COHN-S/CM)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certified
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- American Association of Occupational Health Nurses-Wisconsin South Central Chapter, member
- Wisconsin State of Occupational Health Nurses, member/education committee
- Serves as a tutor in the Oregon, WI School District