Dana Hellenbrand CIC, AFIP
Director of Manufacturing and Distribution Practice
Dana Hellenbrand designs insurance solutions for her clients using risk management strategies. She consults with and advises clients throughout their policy period to ensure that their coverage continues to meet their needs.
In addition to managing and growing her book of business, Hellenbrand also serves as M3’s director of manufacturing and distribution. As such, she serves as a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader in this area, and is responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that specifically impact this industry group.
- Earned degree in business administration from Edgewood College
- Gained several years of experience with Zurich Direct Markets Relevant insuring dealerships
- Joined M3 in 2016
- First served as account executive, 2016
- Named director of manufacturing and distribution practice, 2023
- Licensed property and casualty agent in Wisconsin and Illinois
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals Certification (AFIP)
- Make-A-Wish Foundation, fundraiser
- Feeding America, volunteer