Dani Noble is a technology account manager at M3 Insurance. In this role, she assists M3 clients with implementing and maintaining risk management technology solutions related to their business, including certificate management solutions.
Noble provides customized service to fit our clients’ needs, making the process of insurance management simple for your organization. She has extensive experience reviewing client contracts in regards to their certificate of insurance needs.
- Gained insurance industry experience in multiple roles with Harms Insurance Group
- Joined M3 in 2017
- First served as an account specialist
- Promoted to account manager in 2020
- Advanced to her current position in 2021
- Wisconsin-licensed property & casualty agent
- Wisconsin-licensed life & health agent