David Beine is a director of the M&A Risk Solutions at M3 Insurance. In this role he provides first-in-class mergers & acquisitions (M&A) transactional insurance solutions to a wide array of strategic acquirers, private equity firms, and portfolio companies.
Beine’s expertise and deep knowledge of M&A and transactional risk insurance products ensures a comprehensive understanding of the buyers’ underlying risks along with the ability to effectively and efficiently identify and execute risk transfer solutions before the transaction is signed or closed.
- Earned Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Marquette University
- Earned Juris Doctor (J.D.) from Marquette University Law School
- Gained experience and expertise in a wide variety of legal and treasury areas including mergers & acquisitions, risk management, compliance, insurance, and more
- Joined M3 in 2020
- Wisconsin-licensed notary
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Notary public in Wisconsin
- Gives back to his community through pro bono legal services and various philanthropic service projects at his local parish and youth hockey association