Eric Brown is a senior lead claim advisor and risk manager at M3 Insurance. In this role, he oversees workers’ compensation claims management, providing claims support and education to clients as well as the internal M3 team. He also supports M3’s overall risk management efforts by advising clients on loss control, cost-containment, safety and risk management strategies.
Brown’s background includes a focus in the heavy manufacturing, large retail, and healthcare industries, assisting clients with claims and program management as well as corporate health promotion and ergonomics.
- Earned Bachelor of Science degree in health promotion and wellness from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Earned a master’s degree in occupational and environmental safety from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Over 19 years of previous industry experience in workers’ compensation and risk management
- Joined M3 in 2013
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Associate in Claims (AIC)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) certified
- Occupational Ergonomics certified
- Wisconsin Safety Council (WSC), member
- American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP), member
- Jefferson County Area Safety Network (JCASN), member
- Local baseball and basketball programs, volunteer youth coach