Jake Page is an account executive with M3 Elevate, a division of M3 Insurance specializing in business insurance and employee benefits for growing companies. He focuses on property and casualty insurance programs and supports the agency’s efforts to secure new business and maintain positive client relationships. Page consults with and advises his clients on the design, implementation and management of their business insurance coverage.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in American studies from the University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point
- Gained over five years of industry experience through roles with American Family
- Joined M3 in 2022
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Madison Mallards, previous hitting coach and player