James VanBuskirk is an account executive with M3 Elevate, a division of M3 Insurance specializing in business insurance and employee benefits for growing companies. VanBuskirk focuses on property and casualty insurance programs and supports the agency’s efforts to secure new business and maintain positive client relationships. He consults with and advises his clients on the design, implementation and management of their business insurance coverage.
As the M3 Elevate business insurance lead, VanBuskirk acts as a resource to his colleagues and works closely with leadership to ensure that technology, product and staffing resources continue to pace with the growing needs of the specialization.
- Earned Bachelor of Science in economics from University of Maryland
- Developed and managed an insurance agency in the Washington, D.C. area which focused on small business insurance and personal coverage for high net worth individuals
- Recently earned an Executive MBA (Master of Business Administration) at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Joined M3 in 2019
- Licensed property and casualty agent in Wisconsin, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia
- Independent Living’s Evening Meals on Wheels program, volunteer
- Ironman Wisconsin event, volunteer
- Catholic Charities of Chicago, volunteer
- University of Maryland Alumni Association, member