Jamie MacDonald is the director of employee benefits – Wausau and Eau Claire and a partner at M3 Insurance. Specializing in employee benefits, she coordinates ongoing service for clients to ensure that their coverage meets their needs. She consults with and advises clients about the design, implementation, and management of their benefit programs.
MacDonald also serves as a director of employee benefits for Northcentral & Western WI. As such, she works closely with members of the M3 Wausau and Eau Claire teams to identify and acquire new business, implement go-to-market strategies, and build strong partnerships with key business leaders, insurance companies and community organizations.
- Earned Bachelor of Science degrees in sociology, social work and secondary education from the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
- Gained industry experience as a workers’ compensation claims specialist for Liberty Mutual and a business development specialist for a UMR
- Joined M3 in 2009
- First served as an account manager
- Promoted to account executive in 2012
- Wisconsin-licensed life, accident, and health agent