Jason Haglund is an account executive with M3 Elevate, a division of M3 Insurance. Specializing in Medicare, his primary role is to help individuals understand their Medicare options so they can get the right plan for their needs.
Haglund offers advising and consultation on an individual basis and for employees company-wide regarding the design, implementation, and management of their Medicare program selections. He helps clients determine the essentials, providing specific recommendations for Part D prescription plans and supplemental coverage that can offset out-of-pocket expense.
- Earned bachelor’s degree in business administration from University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Gained over 13 years of experience in individual health & group Medicare coverage with UnitedHealthcare
- Joined M3 in 2021
- Wisconsin-licensed life, accident, and health agent
- St. Jude’s Y100 Radiothon, volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity, volunteer
- Feeding America, volunteer
- Freedom House, volunteer
- Alzheimer’s Association, volunteer
- UHC Culture Ambassador Program, past member