Jason Nordby M.S., GBDS
Jason Nordby is the director of employee benefits captive practice and a partner at M3 Insurance. Specializing in employee benefits, he coordinates ongoing service for clients to ensure that their coverage meets their needs. He consults with and advises clients about the design, implementation and management of their benefit programs.
As M3’s director of employee benefits captive practice, he serves as a subject matter expert, strategist, and thought leader on health captives agency-wide. He is responsible for sharing information on trends and issues that specifically impact this practice.
- Earned Bachelor of Science from the University of Wisconsin–La Crosse
- Earned Master of Science in health care management from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Gained relevant industry experience through roles with United HealthCare and North Central Health Protection Plan (NCHPP), and Employer Health Care Alliance Cooperative (The Alliance)
- Joined M3 in 2003
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist (GBDS)
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU)
- The Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers (CIAB)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- March of Dimes of Wisconsin, board member
- Optimists International Chapter, former board member and president
- Lake Mills Citizen Volunteer of the Year award, 2011
- Junior Achievement, financial literacy teacher