Jay Brown is a senior account executive at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property & casualty insurance with emphasis in the construction and real estate industry, he supports the agency’s efforts to gain new business and build lasting relationships. He advises clients on plan design and risk management solutions to best meet their current and future needs.
Brown previously served as president of the Trottier Insurance Group, where he was responsible for the agency’s overall performance, growth, and profitability as well as for maintaining lasting relationships with industry partners, carriers, and clients.
- Earned an bachelor’s degree in economics & communications from University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Gained 35+ years of insurance industry experience
- Joined M3 in 2022
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Non-resident licensed states: Illinois, Texas, Iowa, Kentucky, Arizona, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Ohio, North Carolina
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA), member
- Rotary International, honorary life member
- IMAGE of WI, past president/executive & leadership steering committees