Jeff Anderson is a senior account executive and partner at M3 Insurance. Specializing in employee benefits placement and service, he supports the agency’s efforts to gain new business, and to build lasting client relationships. In this role, Anderson works with clients to design and implement employee benefit programs, manage risk and maintain appropriate levels of coverage.
Anderson helps design and implement comprehensive employee benefits programs that support his clients’ overall goals and culture. He puts special emphasis on minimizing, monitoring and controlling the impact of risk through effective insurance programs.
- Earned bachelor’s degree in public relations with a minor in marketing from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Gained relevant experience through time in the financial services field with Strong Capital Management, Northwestern Mutual and Willis of Wisconsin
- Joined M3 in 2009
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Registered Health Underwriter (RHU)
- Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist (GBDS)
- Family Service of Waukesha, board of directors
- Waukesha County Business Alliance, active participant