Jeff Ireland GBDS
Jeff Ireland is a senior account executive and partner at M3 Insurance. As a member of M3’s Education & Government Practice (EDGE), Ireland has a gained a great deal of experience working with benefit plans for both private sector and public entity clients. His primary role is to place and service employee benefit insurance products. In this capacity, he consults with and advises clients about the design, implementation and management of their employee benefit programs.
In addition to managing and growing his book of business, Ireland also serves as a director of employee benefits for Southcentral WI. As such, he works closely with other members of the M3 Madison team to identify and acquire new business, implement go-to-market strategies, and build strong partnerships with key business leaders, insurance companies and community organizations.
- Earned associate degree from Madison Area Technical College
- Gained valuable experience in customer service and management working as an account manager for a professional staffing firm
- Joined M3 in 2002
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Group Benefits Disability Specialist (GBDS)
- United Way of Dane County, Key Club member
- Bike for Boys and Girls Club of Dane County, M3 team captain