Jen Pino-Gallagher PCQI
Jen Pino-Gallagher is the director of food and agribusiness practice at M3 Insurance. She identifies the most effective and efficient way to help clients in the food and agribusiness industry identify growth opportunities and reduce risk within their operations. She leverages M3’s multiple resources and her industry-specific expertise to help clients remain competitive within the increasingly globalized world of food and agribusiness.
In her previous role with the DATCP, Pino-Gallagher set the strategy and executed programs to grow the markets for Wisconsin’s diverse agricultural products locally, regionally, and internationally. She executed trade-building missions on four continents and helped create global awareness of Wisconsin as a powerhouse in food and agricultural production.
- Earned Bachelor of Arts degree in communications and Spanish from the University of Northern Iowa
- Studied abroad at the Universidad de Colima, Colima, Mexico
- Served as director of the international agribusiness center for the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection (DATCP)
- Joined M3 in 2017
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points certified (HACCP)
- NABSITE’s Advancing International Trade (AIT) Award, 2017
- Wisconsin’s District Export Council, member
- Madison International Trade Association, past president
- U.S. Dairy Export Council, past board member
- U.S. Livestock Genetic Export, Inc., past board member