James Brunker is a senior account executive and partner at M3 Insurance. Specializing in property and casualty insurance, Brunker uses risk management strategies to advise clients and design coverage solutions to meet their evolving needs.
- Earned Bachelor of Science degree in business administration with an emphasis in finance, real estate and insurance from the University of Wisconsin–Stevens Point
- Joined M3 in 2000
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Chartered Property and Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
- Associate in Claims (AIC)
- Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC).
- Preventive Controls Qualified Individual (PCQI)
- Hazard Analysis & Critical Points certification (HACCP)
- Dairyland Chapter of the CPCU Society, past president
- Wisconsin Agri-Business Association, risk management committee
- Madison International Trade Association, treasurer/voting board member
- Wisconsin Department of Agricultural Trade & Consumer Protection (DATCP), subcommittee member
- Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership
- Wisconsin Agribusiness Classic, volunteer
- Innovation Center for US Dairy, food safety workshop attendee