Kelly Bakken is the director of property & casualty at M3 Insurance. In this role, she will be responsible for sales support, market relations, training, and partnership with the firm’s property & casualty sales team.
Outside of her office duties, she’s a dedicated reader and podcast enthusiast. She loves paddleboarding and ATVing, and she enjoys cooking for family and friends.
- Earned a bachelor’s degree in marketing and biology from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Gained 18 years of relevant experience working with sales leadership and national roles on the carrier side
- Prior experience streamlining business processes with large national agencies using technology advancements
- Joined M3 in 2023
- Wisconsin-licensed property and casualty agent
- Wisconsin-licensed life and health agent
- Oregon Area Food Pantry, vice chair
- Junior Achievement of Wisconsin, former board member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, former mentor for over ten years