Kelly Tyriver is a senior retirement plan account manager with M3 Financial. M3 Financial is a team of consultants servicing a diverse group of retirement plan clients, focusing on employer support and employee retirement readiness.
Tyriver draws on her deep understanding of difficult retirement plan topics such as controlled groups, affiliated service groups, multiple employer plans, and mergers & acquisitions in serving her clients.
- Bachelors of Business Administration in finance from University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Gained 14 years of extensive industry experience with thousands of retirement plans such as SEP, SIMPLE, 401(k), 403(b), 457(b), 457(f), money purchase, profit sharing, defined benefit and cash balance
- Joined M3 Financial in 2021
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- Qualified Investment Advisor Representative (Series 65)
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries, member
- Non-profits, board member
- Youth coach